Interactive Whiteboard Tools from TES English
Interactive Whiteboard Tools
- A selection of interactive whiteboard tools from TES English.
- Can be used to support teaching and learning in a number of subjects - including secondary English - across a range of topics or texts.
- Includes tools for creating interactive whiteboard games, activities and quizzes.
- Where applicable, the option to save question / quiz sets is included.
- Suitable for use during teacher-led presentations and / or in the computer suite.
A timer with countdown option to help manage classroom tasks, activities and pace.
A customisable quiz which can be played ‘against the clock’. Includes a range of difficulty levels and a useful ‘no timer’ option.
A customisable quiz with ten (increasingly difficult) questions.
Add colour-coded notes to teach, and aid, analysis of literary style and technique.
Image analysis IWB tool.
Ranking / grouping / sequencing / sorting template. Drag and drop the characters around the screen as part of a whole-class discussion.
Quiz maker with a range of question models including free text, multiple choice, yes / no and true / false.
An interactive whiteboard version of the classic card-based game - pairs.
Resource for creating an IWB activity / quiz for matching characters to quotes.
IWB tool for creating wordsearches.
A spinner with four customisable labels. Can be used for a variety of different classroom tasks.
Two spinners, each with four customisable labels. Can be used for a variety of different classroom tasks.
Click on ‘Play’ to launch the resource.