2Do It Yourself
Interactive Flash resources, activities, games, puzzles and
quizzes made using 2Simple’s 2Do It Yourself (2DIY) software.
The winners of the TES Connect and 2Simple 2DIY competition have now been announced!
The winning entry Seaside holiday activities , was created by Simon_H who will receive a laptop installed with 2Simple sofware.
The 2nd prize (a digital photo frame and a copy of 2Simple’s Photo Simple) was awarded to Melbowden for her Spreadsheets activity .
Congratulations to Simon and Mel and many thanks to all those who entered and shared their wonderful 2DIY interactive activities, games, puzzles and quizzes with the TES community.
- Butterfly lifecycle games 3 games about each stage of a butterfly's lifecycle
- Gemma's web collecting game Try to catch all the yummy flies for lunch but don’t let the birds catch you!
- Solar System activity Several activities that test a pupils knowledge of the planets within the solar system.
- Sorting materials game Drag and drop to sort a variety of materials into solids and liquids
- Rock pooling game How many sea creatures can you collect in 1 minute in this 2DIY game?
- 2DIY Bones of the body Match the name of 10 bones within the human skeleton to the correct position on the image.
- 2DIY Minibeast ordering task Place the minibeasts into the correct section within the Carroll Diagram.
- 2DIY Circuit maker Drag the components together to make a circuit diagram.
- 2DIY Features of a river Can you identify each of the eight features of a river?
- 2DIY St. Lucia game 4 level game: label a map, sort out photos then answer multiple-choice questions.
- Collecting flowers The girl has to collect the flowers and gets beeped when she tries to get the toys.
- 2DIY farmyard fun Drag the five animals to where they would live on the farm.
- Bike maze Guide the bike round the maze to reach home safely.
- Bike check Label the parts of the bike that you should check every time you use it.
- 2DIY road safety game Take the safest route to school using the road crossings.
- 2DIY Walk to school week activities Four activities to use during the Walk to School week.
- World War 2 gas mask activities Activities built using 2DIY that challenge children about their gas mask knowledge.
- Olympic games quiz Quiz about the olympic games using multiple choice.
- Egyptian games 5 different games with an Egyptian theme.
- People who help us Matching game made by Y6 children for nursery children
- Grouping healthy and unhealthy foods Grouping game designed by Year 6 children for year 1 children
- Label the human body Name the part of the body, designed by year 1 children.
- Control around us Turn over the cards and match each button with the object it controls.
- Sun safety game Help the boy collect everything he needs to stay safe in the sun.
- Contraction memory match Match the 9 contractions to the words they were formed from.
- Magnetic letters Drag the letters onto the board to create your own words and phrases.
- 2DIY Matching measures Match the centimetre lengths to their equivalent lengths in metres.
- 2DIY Tangram puzzle Move the tangram pieces around to make up different designs in this 2DIY game.
- 2DIY Telling the time Two clock faces with drag and drop numbers and hands, to practice telling the time.
- 2DIY UK map labelling Drag the correct names to the labels on the map.
- Spreadsheets To help years 5 & 6 learn about spreadsheets whilst having fun.
- Kate's numbers Game designed specifically to help number recognition.
- 2DIY Watership Down literacy activities Activities based around the novel "Watership Down"
- 2DIY decimal - fraction - percent matching challenges Four activities that help with the identification of matching values when converting decimals, fractions or percentages.
- Easter jigsaw puzzle (18 piece) Jigsaw puzzle with an Easter theme.
- Easter jigsaw puzzle (12 piece) Slightly easier jigsaw puzzle of an Easter basket
- Easter jigsaw puzzle (6 piece) Simple Easter jigsaw
- Decorate the eggs Drag and drop shapes and flowers to decorate.
- 2DIY artist lay figure generator Build a body in any position and use as a guide for drawing a character.
- Dragon slayer Guide George around the forest so that he can reach the dragon and slay it.
- Food pairs Simple game to match nouns of food objects in French with a picture.
- Sandcastle builder Drag the objects onto the beach to make a sandcastle .
- Easter bunny maze game Help the rabbit get the carrots before the farmer gets him.
- 2DIY Coal mining game How much coal can you dig up in 1 minute?
- Book worm Use the arrow keys to move the hungry worm around so that he can munch on the books!
- Seaside holidays activities Four activities all about going to the seaside.
- Holiday airport Use the arrow keys to guide the plane down safely and land it at the airport.
- Skiing game Use the arrow keys to guide the skier down the slope and through each of the 12 flags.
- Music composition programs Drag different instruments / crochet notes down and listen to the sounds.