APP in English Teaching Resources
Assessing Pupil Progress in English at Key Stage 3 TES English Collection
- An overview of and introduction to the new TES English pack on APP in English at Key Stage 3. Information, advice, guidance and support for departments / teachers implementing and applying APP in English at Key Stage 3. Departmental Training PPT also included.
- Learning objectives, sub-strands and assessment focuses cross-referenced in a ready-to-use table.
- Speaking and Listening 1 - 4
- Reading 5 - 6
- Writing 7 - 9
- Language 10
- APP English Assessment Criteria from The National Strategies
- Approaches, key principles, planning, mapping and embedding APP in departmental documentation. Blank templates, sample policy and departmental documents included.
- Using the APP Assessment Grids and applying APP Level Judgements.
- Step-by-step guide to recording APP assessments
- Sample KS3 Tracking Sheet
- APP Tracking Sheet Explained
- Data Collection & Intervention - Example Form
- Step-by-step guide to Standardizing & Quality Assurance
- Work Sampling Coversheet
- An APP Scheme of Work for Year 9 English: Lone Voices - Children on the Outside. The scheme focuses on children and war, and uses extracts from texts, both fiction and non-fiction, to explore the idea.
- APP Teaching Resource Pack for Year 9 English: Lone Voices - Children on the Outside. Supports the above Scheme of Work.
Your Favourite Teaching Resources for APP in English at Key Stage 3