Further education resources index
Assignment briefs, key skills, PowerPoints, lesson plans and more can be found in these vocational teaching resources collections.
Assignment briefs, key skills, PowerPoints, lesson plans and more can be found in these post-16 subject and vocational teaching resources collections. Each collection includes hand-picked resources uploaded on TES that will save you precious planning time. If you would like to suggest a resource to add to a collection please leave a comment at the bottom of each page. We'd love to hear more from FE teachers; if you've taught an inspiring vocational lesson, why not share your resources on TES?
- Landscaping, farming and plant science are covered in these vocational resources to prepare students for the agricultural work place.
- CV writing, job interviews and post-18 education are demystified in these careers resources.
- Whether it is carpenters, electricians or future construction designers you are teaching, these resources should help.
- Help students understand the science, maths and vocational skills needed for careers in engineering from design development to motor vehicle and aircraft engineering.
- Hair dressing, make up and healthy nutrition are just some of the topics covered in these resources for vocational hair and beauty courses.
- Social, health and childcare services are crucial to a comfortable life, try these teaching resources for vocational training.
- Develop students' culinary skills and watch them produce glorious gastronomical delights while preparing them for the hospitality work place with these teaching resources.
- Prepare students for the force, be it armed or police, or for a future as civil servants with teaching resources focusing on teamwork, discipline, fitness and more.
- From retailing to sales and customer services, you can find lots of teaching resources for vocational retail courses.
- Globe-trotting is the name of the game with these vocational resources introducing students to destinations, types of tourists and travel marketing.
- Topics such as digital media, media literacy and media ownership as well as production skills to prepare media Btec students for a career in TV, film or other media industries.
- Give students a good grounding in filmmaking techniques and analysis skills with this range of lesson plans and teaching resources.