- Discuss the good and bad effects the games have on the local community with this extensive scheme of work.
Don’t miss a thing
- Find out where each event is being help with this map activity and more.
Engineering the Olympics
- Get students designing their own sustainable stadiums with this creative project.
Hosts with the most
- Help students research Olympic host countries and compare them with this handy worksheet.
- Handy charade cards for a fun starter to introduce tourism and its impact.
Going for Gold
- Map out the Olympic torch route with some surprise scenarios for students to tackle.
The impact of the Games
- Explore how the Olympics will affect people and culture with a detailed 4-lesson scheme of work.
- Every celebration needs decorations! So why not decorate your classroom with First News’ very own Olympic-themed bunting?