Global citizenship teaching resources
Help students think about their place in the world and their responsibility to society with this range of free teaching resources focusing on global citizenship. We have lesson plans, worksheets and more on a number of topics, including genocide, child soldiers and Fairtrade.
- This is a case study from the Holocaust Memorial Day Trust focusing on individuals and community in Darfur.
- This photo activity can be adapted to suit all ages and links into many curriculum subjects (as all good Citizenship resources should).
- Toolkit for facilitating active global citizenship at key stages 3 and 4
- Complete Power Point with worksheets and videos.
- Students learn what is meant by Fairtrade. They identify various Fairtrade products and consider the advantages of operating within a Fairtrade partnership. They design a presentation which informs the consumer about Fairtrade
- Written directly for young people. It combines essential information on global issues with personal stories of young people helped by Christian Aid partners around the world
- This cohesive scheme of work, highlighting issues surrounding conflict related poverty, includes seven interlinking lessons that are both easy to use and engaging for teachers and students alike.
- Four activity Lesson Plans for 14 to 16 year olds. Explores life in Ghana and considers differences in values and customs.