Help us build TES Australia v2
TES Australia, a dedicated new website for Australian teachers, will launch later this year. It will be fully tailored to the Australian Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary curriculums with hand-picked teaching resources,and we want you to provide this content.
Help us build TES Australia
TES Australia, a dedicated new website for Australian teachers, will launch later this year. It will be fully tailored to the Australian Primary, Secondary and Senior Secondary curricula with hand-picked teaching resources and we want you to provide this content.
See below for details of the areas we need resources for, and the preferred format and type of resources.
How to submit resources:
Email your resource files to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the body of your email be sure to include:
- Your name and TES Connect username
- The name of the resource
- A description of the resource
- The curriculum area(s) it is suitable for
If you are sending multiple resources, you may find it easier to send one email per resource.
How to claim an Officeworks voucher:
The first 100 of you who send in eligible resource files will receive an Officeworks voucher as a thank you. If you send up to 15 eligible resource files you’ll receive a $25 voucher, and if you send over 15 eligible resource files then you’ll receive a $50 voucher. Once we have assessed your resource files, we will contact you for your address and send your reward to you.
See Eligibility criteria for further details.
Curriculum areas we need content for:
Civics & Citizenship
Health & Physical Education
Secondary & Senior Secondary
Business Studies / Management
Civics & Citizenship
Commerce & Business Studies
Community & Family Studies
Design & Technology
Earth & Environmental Science
Health and Physical Education
Society & Culture
Software Design & Development
Studies of Religion
Textiles & Design
Vocational Education Courses
Special Education Needs
Gifted and Talented
Specific Learning Difficulties
Speech, Language and Communication Difficulties
Assessment and Reporting
Working with Parents
Preferred Format of Resources
Adobe Acrobat (.pdf)
AVI video (.avi)
Basic audio (.au)
Bitmap image (.bmp)
GIF Image (.gif)
HTML (.html, .htm)
JPEG Image (.jpeg, .jpg)
Microsoft Excel (.xls, xlsx)
Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, pptx)
Microsoft Publisher (.pub)
Microsoft Word (.doc, .docx)
MP3 Audio (.mp3)
MPEG Video (.mpeg, .mpe, .mpg)
Portable Network Graphic (.png)
Promethean (.flp / .flipchart)
Quicktime Video (.mov, .qt)
Real Audio (.ra)
Rich Text (.rtf)
Shockwave Flash (.swf)
Smartboard (.xbk, .notebook)
Text Document (.txt)
Windows Media Audio (.wma)
Windows Media Video (.wmv)
Preferred Type of Resources
Cards and Flashcards
Game, Puzzle, Quiz
Posters and Displays
This promotion is open to members of TES Connect (www.tesconnect.com) residing in Australia, aged 18 years or older.
To be eligible, you will need to email your teaching resources to email@example.com the closing date of May 12th 2013, by 11:59 p.m. GMT
1) For the purposes of this promotion, a qualifying resource is defined as:
- At least one file in a format from our list of preferred formats of resources.
- Original material, created by the person who submitted the resource.
- Appropriate content for the intended target audience and learning objective.
- Correctly mapped to a curriculum area from our list of curriculum areas we need content for, with a meaningful description (including, where necessary, details such as learning objective and how to use the resource) and a title.
- Titles and descriptions of resources must not be duplicated. Any resources with duplicate titles will NOT be counted. Descriptions should not be a repeat of the title and must be descriptive of what the resource is – e.g., what is it? how can it be used?
- For the purposes of this promotion, each file uploaded or embedded will count as a separate resource. We encourage you to group your resources logically. Please do not email files on their own if they do not make sense in isolation.
- Resources must be unique – i.e., not a duplicate resource or a previously published resource on TES Connect.
- Resources uploaded with negligible differences between the original and the duplicate will NOT be considered qualifying resources and will therefore not be counted – e.g., resources created using a template with minor variations applied.
- Resources that have been created using any kind of online generator, template or macro, etc., will not be considered.
2) The decision of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
3) Joint entries are not permissible.
4) Resources must remain on the site for at least one year after the site launches.
5) All reward winners will be contacted by email within 28 business days of the promotion closing date. If no response to this contact is received within 14 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw reward entitlement
6) No cash or other reward alternative will be offered in whole or in part, except, owing to circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the promoter, the promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative of equal or greater value. Unless otherwise agreed with the promoter, all rewards will be given directly to the winners.
7) Details of the reward winner’s name will be published on TES Australia as a founding member of TES Australia.
8) In addition to the use specified above, the promoter will use the winner’s personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion and the provision of the reward. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
Promoter: TSL Education Ltd, 26 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4HQ