ICT games, interactive whiteboard resources and activities for Primary and Secondary
ICT games, interactive whiteboard resources and activities for
Primary and Secondary
- ICT Games by TES iboard Free ICT Games for all curriculum areas suitable for PC and interactive whiteboards.
- Guess the animal Pictorial, audio and written clues, to guess the animal.
- CVC pictionary Children read the word and draw the picure on whiteboards.
- Pass the bomb! Take turns to call out adjectives, connectives and sentence openers before the bomb explodes.
- Musical treasure hunt Template for a treasure hunt game. Can be adapted for other subjects.
- The price is right! Pupils guess prices of items to practise number and shopping vocabulary.
- Penalty shootout plenary Insert your own questions and answers to create a multiple choice quiz.
- Taboo style quiz Encourage pupils to develop speaking and listening skills and use of descriptive language.
- Train your brain! An adaptable mental maths PowerPoint.
- Where do you live? A template to explore vocabulary related to homes.
- Ourselves PowerPoint showing children how everyone is different - involves an interactive game.
- C-V-C word families PowerPoint focusing on c-v-c words and letter patterns.
- Bomomo An online art program that is really fun and easy to use.
- Number formation for IWB Magic pencil activity using traditionally formed numbers.
- The big pancake Electronic version of The Big Pancake suitable for IWB.
- Who want to be a millionaire? Blank PowerPoint template with sounds - can be used for any language or subject.
- Wipeout style game This version uses French infinitives but can be adapted to focus on key vocabulary
- Create your own quiz A PowerPoint template that can be used for revision or a plenary.
- Blockbusters Great for topic revision or to use as an assessment activity.
- Weakest link Take on the role of Anne Robinson in this game that is very true to the original format.
- Guess who? Game to help pupils to describe a person in other languages.
- Reveal the picture Click on a puzzle piece to reveal an image. Can be easily adapted.
- Reveal the picture 2 Same template as above but revealing a photo of a famous person.
- French zoo PowerPoint including a story, interactive flashcards, games, reading, writing and a quizz.
- Interactive game generator Create your own interactive learning games.
- PowerPoint quiz template Insert your own questions and answers into the right places.
- Tangrams, area and perimeter PowerPoint looking at finding areas based on the classic tangram puzzle.
- Quelle heure est-il? Tell the time in French PowerPoint.
- French phonics work Common sound patterns and the relationship between graphemes and phonemes in French.
- Biology PowerPoint Heart structure interactive labelling activity for the IWB.