How to enter
1. Upload a maths resource between 10th July and 14th September 2009
There is no limit to the number of entries - the more quality resources you upload, the more chances you have of winning.
Winners will be selected by a panel of judges from the Association of Teachers of Mathematics during the last week of September 2009; the winners within each category will receive an iPhone and two runners up within each category will win digital cameras.
The closing date for entries is Monday 14th September 2009. The competition is open to the UK and the rest of the world.
Win iPhones & digital cameras
In recognition of great ideas shared, TES Connect would like to award teachers with a number of fantastic prizes, including iPhones and digital cameras - the more maths resources you upload, the higher your chances of winning one of these great prizes!
The best Maths resources uploaded to the site will be awarded prizes within the following categories:
- Best Early Years resource
- Overall best Primary resource
- Overall best Secondary resource
- Most helpful Primary lesson plan
- Most helpful Secondary lesson plan
- Best Primary interactive resource
- Best Secondary interactive resource
- Best collection of Primary resources
- Best collection of Secondary resources