Minibeast resources, games, activities, lesson plans, posters, worksheets and displays
Minibeast games, activities, displays, posters, worksheets and plans
OR browse below for resources uploaded by the TES community:
- Minibeasts activities A study of minibeasts, using worksheets, Powerpoint and Smart notebook.
- Minibeast habitats PowerPoint with a rhyme about minibeasts and matching minibeasts to their habitats activity.
- Minibeast fans A pack of eight minibeast fans, along with possible questions you can ask the children.
- Insects and minibeasts Activity topics including Hungry Caterpillar, butterflies, ladybirds, habitats and bugs.
- Minibeast sentence construction PowerPoint demonstrating how adjectives make sentences more interesting
- Minibeasts descriptions game Interactive minibeast game for young pupils or those with SEN
- Minibeast lotto PowerPoint of cards with photos, symbols and drawings to match with minibeast names.
- Where to find minibeasts A garden in which the children can place various minibeasts, to start off minibeast habitat discussions.
- Minibeast top trumps A simplified version of minibeast top trump cards, for younger children.
- Walking through the garden Colourful Powerpoint to use with the rhyme: walking through the garden.
- Minibeast Identification Cards Clear photographs of minibeasts with 2 questions on each card.
- Mini Beasts Powerpoint Informative Powerpoint about bugs.
- Pictures of minibeasts Named photographs identifying different minibeasts.
- Minibeast photos Minibeast photos, an activity sheet and a minibeast hunt.
- Minibeasts labels Named, clear photographs of minibeasts for indentification.
- Minibeast display Photos, vocabulary and questioning, for a stimulating Minibeast Investigation Area.
- Minibeast slideshow A set of 24 slides showing photographs of various minibeasts, for a great introduction to the topic.
- Animals in their habitats Answer questions from table with tallies and bar chart.
- Butterfly Symmetry A simple worksheet for matching the correct symmetrical image to each butterfly.
- Minibeast songs and rhymes Brightly illustrated rhymes and songs to print onto card and laminate.
- Minibeast sorting Animal pictures to sort into sets that hatch from an egg and those that do not.
- Sorting minibeasts Sort minibeasts into those with or without legs and wings.
- Minibeast hunt A worksheet with minibeast pictures that children can use to keep a tally.
- Minibeast topic plans Animal and minibeast topic web CLL, PSED, KUW, CD medium term plans.
- EYFS minibeast medium term plan 6 EYFS minibeast based medium term plans on all 6 learning areas.
- Minibeast planning A 7-week Medium Term plan for early years foundation stage.
- Dictionary planning Weekly planning, including shared reading looking at a minibeast encyclopedia
- Minibeast links A list of resources for a FS/KS1 minibeast topic, including fiction and non-fiction books and websites.
- Minibeasts planning Detailed termly planning and an information leaflet for parents.