Whether it’s pupils calling for no school uniform, or professionals delivering a business proposal - the power of persuasion is a vital tool throughout our lives. Help students to win friends and influence people with these hand-picked persuasive writing resources.
- Help pupils persuade local people to be good citizens with this TES iboard interactive leaflet writer.
- Hear young pupils and adults discuss 5 key topics in this video - great inspiration to encourage pupils to be persuasive.
- Practise persuasive techniques by banishing dislikes to Room 101 in this outstanding graded lesson.
- Help pupils to understand sustainable fishing issues while they develop their persuasive style in this resource pack from National Schools Partnership.
- Adopt a persuasive tone and help pupils develop their literacy confidence with this big writing frame.
- Concise, clear and colourful - this simple A4 sheet tells pupils what they need to do to achieve levels 4c- 5c in their work.
- Simple checklist for self- and peer-assessment persuasive tasks.
- A great Sats revision lesson-by-lesson breakdown about writing the perfect persuasive leaflet.
- Covering war recruitment, holidays and school meals this bundle of persuasive examples are great for showing pupils persuasion in context.
- Kick start your lesson with these openers to help pupils perfect their persuasive structures.
- Clear and precise recap of persuasive techniques before students are put to the test to see if they have a certain pitching pizazz.
- Scheme of work with plenty of persuasion, from tv adverts to holiday brochures and charity pleas to magazines.
- Don’t dive into writing the perfect persuasive letter; this thorough PowerPoint takes students step-by-step through exercises to master their technique.
- Put pupils’ persuasive technique to practise with SendMyFriend’s resources to convince world leaders to make a commitment to global education.
- Can your students use their powers of persuasion to plot evil plans like pop culture villains? Have fun with techniques in this resource pack with a villainous theme.
- Take persuasion out on to the streets with this team work debating lesson about Graffiti.