Primary Teaching group
TES Primary teaching group
We’re looking for a group of enthusiastic teachers to join our TES Maths Teaching group, to help make sure the secondary maths resources on TES are relevant to your needs.
Our first groups to begin with are:
- Primary English
- Primary Maths
- Primary Languages
Others will follow in coming months.
If you would like to take part in the TES Primary Teaching Groups we'd love to hear from you.
Just email details of your teaching experience, together with any specific areas of interest you have within primary literacy, maths and languages, to email@example.com by Thursday March 31 2011.
Projects that the groups will be involved in include:
- Reviewing and recommending subject materials on TES Resources and for the TES Magazine
- Working collaboratively to develop a content plan
- Contributing to resource collections to share with other teachers
- Working together to develop an understanding of the current and future needs of the subject area
- Linking with other organisations to promote the cross-fertilisation of ideas
- The opportunity to meet all members of the primary groups at a special workshop day in London at the TES offices