Resources - Code of Conduct
Resources code of conduct
- Please ensure that you either hold the copyright for the resources you are uploading or have the permission of the copyright holder to upload their content.
- Please make sure that any hyperlinks within a resource conform to our third-party link rules.
- Make sure to give your resource a meaningful title and description (including, where necessary, details such as learning objective and how to use the resource).
- Please do not split your resources into multiple documents and upload them as individual resources if they do not make sense in isolation.
- Make sure that the content you upload is appropriate for the intended target audience and learning objectives.
Rating and reviewing resources
- Please leave constructive criticism when reviewing resources. If you have given a resource a poor rating, explain why. Unhelpful or abusive ratings and reviews will be removed.
- Please do not leave a poor review if you are unable to open a resource. If you are having difficulty opening a file, please see here for a list of file types and software, or email email@example.com.
- Do not use the comments on resources to promote or link to third-party content or websites.