Resources - Following contributors
Never miss a new resource from your favourite contributor! If you enjoy using resources created by a specific contributor then you can use the ‘Follow’ feature to receive automatic updates whenever they share new material:
Once you have found a resource you like, click ‘Follow+’ next to the contributor’s profile to start following them. If you are not already logged in to the TES Connect site, you will be prompted to do so.
Click ‘Following’ to view all the contributors that you follow. If they have uploaded new content recently then this will be signalled to you.
You will automatically start to receive fortnightly emails informing you of new resources from the contributors you follow.
To get you started, we've picked a few contributors you might wish to follow:
- TESiboard - Highly visual interactive resources for KS1 and KS2.
- TESEnglish - Secondary English materials developed and produced by practising specialists.
- TES_Maths - Secondary Maths materials including IWB and video resources.
- Tom_Bennett - Behaviour and classroom management expert.
Join the discussion and tell us who are your favourite contributors in these areas:
- Early Years
- Art & Design
- Business Studies
- Design & Technology
- Media Studies
- Modern Foreign Languages
- Physical Education
- Religious Education
- Special Educational Needs
- Whole School
Did you know that you can also save your favourite searches?