Teachers TV video collection - Primary Maths - Fractions, decimals and percentages
Lesson Starters - Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
This collection of lesson starters are aimed at KS2 pupils.This collection of lesson starters are aimed at KS2 pupils.
The short videos use everyday situations to introduce children to, or develop their knowledge of, fractions, decimals and percentages.
Fractions, Decimals and Percentages
- Choose from six dramatised Maths puzzles, ideal for use as KS2 lesson starters.
- Get your pupils thinking about fractions with this lesson starter about sharing a pizza.
- This lesson starter looks at how supermarkets use fractions, percentages and decimals on packaging and signs.
- A girl carries out a survey in this lesson starter for KS2 Maths lessons.
- A lesson starter video which poses a Maths problem about percentages.
More Primary Maths video collections
- Ideas on how to use these resources