Teachers TV video collection - Secondary Maths - KS3 Lesson Starters
KS3 Maths Lesson Starters
These KS3 lesson starters cover a range of Maths topics including ratio, area, graphs and rotational symmetry.
Use them to pose questions to your class, and to inspire further investigation.
- Questions on probability, ratio and proportion, rotational symmetry, square numbers and circles.
- A selection of intriguing Maths starter questions with Maths expert Isaac Anoom.
- Maths expert Isaac Anoom looks at the maths involved in travelling from London to Plymouth.
- Estimating lengths, using nets, making sense of ratios, area and perimeter all feature in this KS3 starter.
- These starters involve looking at the area of an octagon, calculating percentages and a fraction card trick.
More Secondary Maths video collections
- Ideas on how to use these resources