Temp upload incentive landing page
Share your resources and add to the world's largest collection of free teaching materials
Created by teachers for teachers.
Latest winners: Congratulations to the following contributors who won £100 of M&S gift vouchers!
These contributors were randomly selected as the winners of the January competition after sharing their resource on this website.
Previous Winners: kmeek winner of the iPad competition in December!
Win Pizza Express vouchers by sharing your resources!
TES Resources is offering you the chance to win £300 worth of Pizza Express vouchers!
By sharing your resources you will automatically enter a prize draw to win a £100 Pizza Express voucher. There are three £100 vouchers to be won.
Also, the contributor who shares the highest number of resources during the competition will be awarded with a £100 Pizza Express voucher.
Step 1. Login, visit 'share my resource' and add your file.
Step 2. Map key stages, subjects and topics.
Step 3. Name and describe your file.
Your resource is now available online
Note: You will need a TES account to share your resources. It is free, quick and easy to create a new TES account.
Copyright Disclaimer: Please remember the resources uploaded must be your own creation; you cannot upload any material for which you do not own the copyright.
Please see below our terms and conditions for full details.
Competition terms and conditions
In order to enter this competition you will need to upload a teaching resource to the TES Connect website
- Competition start date: 13th May 2011
- End date: 8th July 2011
This competition is open to UK residents only.
The winner will be notified on 15th July and their details will be published on the TES Resources website.
- To be eligible, entries must be received on or before the closing date of 8th July 2011 at 11:59 PM.
- Resources submitted for entry; files must be uploaded to the TES Connect website at www.tes.co.uk/resources to be eligible. Web links to other resources' websites will not be permitted.
- All files uploaded for entry must either be shared by the creator/owner of the content or have permission to distribute its content, in writing, from the original creator.
- The decisions of the contest judges are final. The prize must be accepted as awarded.
- No cash alternative will be offered and all prizes awarded by TSL are non-transferable.
- The winner will be contacted by email upon close of competition. If no response to this contact has been received within 28 days, the email address will then be deemed invalid and another winner will be selected.
- TSL Education reserves the right to disqualify an entry if it's believed the competition entrant does not hold the copyrights or have the permissions necessary to qualify the resource as their original work.
- The Editor reserves the right in his/her reasonable discretion: (a) to disqualify any claimant, competitor or nominee whose conduct is contrary to the spirit of the rules or the intention of the promotion and to declare as void any or all of their claims or entries based on such conduct; (b) to declare as void any claims or entries resulting from any printing, production and/or distribution errors (including but not limited to any error(s) on this website, and/or other printed materials) or where there has been error(s) in any aspect of the preparation for or conduct of the promotion materially affecting the result of the promotion or the number of claimants or the value of claims; (c) to add to or to waive any rules on reasonable notice; and/or (d) to cancel the promotion or any part of it at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond reasonable control.
- The Editor reserves the right in his reasonable discretion to substitute any gift, prize or item with a gift, prize or item of equal value.
- The prize will be dispatched to the winner via a courier or UK mail service, unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prize which is lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our control.
- Employees and agents of TSL Education Limited or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request. Written parental/guardian consent is required where a promotion states that participants may be under the age of 18.
- Entry to the competition is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions. By sharing your resources on the TES Connect website, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms.