Terms and conditions - Oxfam
Terms and conditions
1. This promotion is open to all education and teaching professionals around the world.
2. To be eligible you must share a drawing, painting or photo with us on Twitter or Facebook with the hashtag #HelloSyria between Monday 9 December and Friday 13 December 2013.
3. If photos that include children in them are submitted, it is the responsibility of the teacher to ensure that permission has been cleared with parents and guardians before submitting the photo.
4. A TES and Oxfam judging panel will pick the best entry on Monday 16 December, and TES will donate £500 to the Syria appeal on behalf of the winning class. In addition, the winning class will be sent a certificate in January 2014.
5. The winners will be contacted by private message on Facebook or Twitter upon close of competition. If no response to this contact has been received within 14 days, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
6. The prize will be awarded on condition that the winner agrees to take part in reasonable TSL publicity requests as appropriate without further recompense. If this condition is not met by the winner, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original.
7. In addition to the use specified above, the promoter will use the winner’s personal details for the purpose of administering this promotion and the provision of the prize. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.
8. The decision of the promoter is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
10. Employees and agents of TSL Education Limited or any company connected with the production or distribution of the promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in this promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
11. Entry to this promotion is conditional on acceptance of these terms and conditions.
12. For confirmation of winners, please visit www.tesconnect.com/HelloSyria within 3 months of the closing date.
13. THE PROMOTER RESERVES THE RIGHT IN ITS ABSOLUTE DISCRETION: ( A) TO DISQUALIFY ANY CLAIMANT, COMPETITOR OR NOMINEE WHOSE CONDUCT IS CONTRARY TO THE SPIRIT OF THE RULES OR THE INTENTION OF THE PROMOTION AND TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY OR ALL OF THEIR CLAIMS OR ENTRIES BASED ON SUCH CONDUCT; (B) TO DECLARE AS VOID ANY CLAIMS OR ENTRIES RESULTING FROM ANY PRINTING, PRODUCTION AND/OR DISTRIBUTION ERRORS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERROR(S) ON THIS WEBSITE, AND/OR OTHER PRINTED MATERIALS) OR WHERE THERE HAS BEEN ERROR(S) IN ANY ASPECT OF THE PREPARATION FOR OR CONDUCT OF THE PROMOTION MATERIALLY AFFECTING THE RESULT OF THE PROMOTION OR THE NUMBER OF CLAIMANTS OR THE VALUE OF CLAIMS; (C) TO ADD TO OR TO WAIVE ANY RULES ON REASONABLE NOTICE; AND/OR (D) TO CANCEL THE PROMOTION OR ANY PART OF IT AT ANY STAGE IN THE EVENT OF CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL ONLY WHERE CIRCUMSTANCES MAKE THIS UNAVOIDABLE.
Promoter: TSL Education Ltd, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom TES is a trademark of TSL Education Ltd.