TES FE Awards 2011 - Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Outstanding e-learning Team
- Outstanding Finance Team
- Outstanding Marketing/Communications Team
- Outstanding Human Resources Team
- Outstanding Estates Team
- Outstanding Innovation in Teaching, Training or Learning Provision
- Outstanding Practice in Sustainability
- Outstanding Employer Engagement
- Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Outstanding Entrepreneurship in Learning and Skills
- Outstanding Leadership in Learning and Skills
- Outstanding Provider of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
TThis award recognises the individual, team or FE provider that has made the most imaginative attempt to aid the wider community socially, culturally or economically. It covers the year 2010-11 and is open to all further education providers in the UK. In your entry:
- Describe the background to and context of your initiative.
- Explain the nature of the work, and the challenges involved.
- Provide evidence of demonstrable progress or success. Show how the project has made a difference to the target community.
- Outline how staff and students contributed to the success of the project.