TES FE Awards 2011 - Outstanding Innovation in Teaching, Training or Learning Provision
- Outstanding e-learning Team
- Outstanding Finance Team
- Outstanding Marketing/Communications Team
- Outstanding Human Resources Team
- Outstanding Estates Team
- Outstanding Innovation in Teaching, Training or Learning Provision
- Outstanding Practice in Sustainability
- Outstanding Employer Engagement
- Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Outstanding Entrepreneurship in Learning and Skills
- Outstanding Leadership in Learning and Skills
- Outstanding Provider of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Outstanding Innovation in Teaching, Training or Learning Provision
This award recognises providers that have launched innovative ideas to improve the quality of teaching or learning. It covers the year 2010-11 and is open to all further education providers in the UK. In your entry:
- Describe what you have done, and how it has had a major impact on learning and teaching
- Why is it novel and innovative?
- Explain the nature of your initiative and the challenges involved.
- What were the results? Provide evidence of demonstrable progress or success
- What could be the impact if your initiative were adopted more widely?