TES FE Awards 2011 - Outstanding Practice in Sustainability
- Outstanding e-learning Team
- Outstanding Finance Team
- Outstanding Marketing/Communications Team
- Outstanding Human Resources Team
- Outstanding Estates Team
- Outstanding Innovation in Teaching, Training or Learning Provision
- Outstanding Practice in Sustainability
- Outstanding Employer Engagement
- Outstanding Contribution to the Local Community
- Outstanding Entrepreneurship in Learning and Skills
- Outstanding Leadership in Learning and Skills
- Outstanding Provider of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
Outstanding Practice in Sustainability
This award recognises and rewards those providers that can demonstrate the most imaginative and joined-up approach to the social, environmental and economic dimensions of sustainability. It covers the year 2010-11 and is open to all further education providers in the UK. In your entry:
- Describe the background to your approach to sustainability issues.
- Detail the nature of your sustainability work. If it relates to buildings, explain what you have done and the targets you have set or achieved; if relates to how you manage or operate your facilities, spell out your objectives and achievements to date. Provide as much evidence as possible of the progress you have made on issues such as recycling, water/energy reduction, sustainable transport initiatives, ethical suppliers, biodiversity and work with staff and local communities
- How does your contribution differ from standard practice in the sector?
- How does this work fit within your institution?s overall CSR strategy?