TES Primary Language teacher's group
TES Primary Languages group
We want to help Primary Language teachers network; to share ideas, to talk about current issues in education and classrooms, to work collaboratively on interesting projects and to share guidance and offer support to each other.
To make a start with this idea, we’re looking for a group of enthusiastic teachers to join our TES Primary Language Teaching groups.
Our first groups to begin with are:
- Primary Languages
- Primary English
- Primary Maths
Others will follow in coming months.
Projects that the groups will be involved in include:
- Reviewing and recommending subject materials on TES Resources and for the TES Magazine
- Working collaboratively to develop a content plan
- Contributing to resource collections to share with other teachers
- Working together to develop an understanding of the current and future needs of the subject area
- Linking with other organisations to promote the cross-fertilisation of ideas
- The opportunity to meet all members of the primary groups at a special workshop day in London at the TES offices