The TES Schools Awards - Outstanding Community Partnership Award
The Times Educational Supplement has launched its first ever Schools Awards for England and Wales. Celebrate the successes of your colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and pupils by entering The TES Schools Awards.
- Outstanding Primary School of the Year
- Outstanding Secondary School of the Year
- Outstanding Special Needs School of the Year
- Outstanding Community Partnership Award
- Outstanding Leadership Team Award
- Outstanding Business Management Team Award
- Outstanding School Financial Team or Initiative
- Outstanding Literacy or Numeracy Initiative
- Outstanding Sporting Initiative or Partnership
- Outstanding Sustainable School or Partnership
- Outstanding ICT Learning Initiative or Partnership
- Healthy Eating Award
- Outstanding Teaching Resource of the Year
- Outstanding School Website of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Overall 2011 Outstanding School of the Year
Outstanding Community Partnership Award
How has your school engaged with the local community? The judges will be keen to see examples of innovative (and effective) engagement. This category is aimed at recognising any partnership you may have developed with a local business, University or College, independent school or other interesting group or organisation. So explain who you have teamed up with, and why, and demonstrate the benefits that it is delivering - to both parties. The judges will be keen to see testimonials from relevant partners that support this entry.
- Add this badge to your website.