The TES Schools Awards - Outstanding ICT Learning Initiative or Partnership
The Times Educational Supplement has launched its first ever Schools Awards for England and Wales. Celebrate the successes of your colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and pupils by entering The TES Schools Awards.
- Outstanding Primary School of the Year
- Outstanding Secondary School of the Year
- Outstanding Special Needs School of the Year
- Outstanding Community Partnership Award
- Outstanding Leadership Team Award
- Outstanding Business Management Team Award
- Outstanding School Financial Team or Initiative
- Outstanding Literacy or Numeracy Initiative
- Outstanding Sporting Initiative or Partnership
- Outstanding Sustainable School or Partnership
- Outstanding ICT Learning Initiative or Partnership
- Healthy Eating Award
- Outstanding Teaching Resource of the Year
- Outstanding School Website of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Overall 2011 Outstanding School of the Year
Outstanding ICT Learning Initiative or Partnership
This category is open to any ICT learning initiative or partnership - for example the trophy could go to a school that has devised an innovative scheme that helps pupils learn out of school. Or it might be awarded to a school that has worked with an IT organisation to develop a new device that is tailored to the needs of individual pupils. The judges will want to understand exactly what you've achieved and, most importantly, they'll be keen to hear of clear, quantifiable evidence of the success of the initiative or the partnership. Entries are welcome from schools themselves, or the IT organisations or suppliers they have worked with.
- Add this badge to your website.