The TES Schools Awards - Outstanding Literacy or Numeracy Initiative
The Times Educational Supplement has launched its first ever Schools Awards for England and Wales. Celebrate the successes of your colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and pupils by entering The TES Schools Awards.
- Outstanding Primary School of the Year
- Outstanding Secondary School of the Year
- Outstanding Special Needs School of the Year
- Outstanding Community Partnership Award
- Outstanding Leadership Team Award
- Outstanding Business Management Team Award
- Outstanding School Financial Team or Initiative
- Outstanding Literacy or Numeracy Initiative
- Outstanding Sporting Initiative or Partnership
- Outstanding Sustainable School or Partnership
- Outstanding ICT Learning Initiative or Partnership
- Healthy Eating Award
- Outstanding Teaching Resource of the Year
- Outstanding School Website of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Overall 2011 Outstanding School of the Year
Outstanding Literacy or Numeracy Initiative
What have you done to help your pupils improve either their literacy or numeracy skills? We're looking for real innovation here, so if you're simply doing what everyone does this probably won't be enough to win this category. The judges will be keen to see exactly what you've achieved and, most importantly, they will want to see clear, quantifiable evidence of the success or progress you have achieved. The judges will also be keen to hear from school's that have teamed up with other organisations or educational suppliers to help improve their performance. Entries are welcome from schools themselves, or the organisations they have worked with.
- Add this badge to your website.