The TES Schools Awards - Outstanding Special Needs School of the Year
The Times Educational Supplement has launched its first ever Schools Awards for England and Wales. Celebrate the successes of your colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and pupils by entering The TES Schools Awards.
- Outstanding Primary School of the Year
- Outstanding Secondary School of the Year
- Outstanding Special Needs School of the Year
- Outstanding Community Partnership Award
- Outstanding Leadership Team Award
- Outstanding Business Management Team Award
- Outstanding School Financial Team or Initiative
- Outstanding Literacy or Numeracy Initiative
- Outstanding Sporting Initiative or Partnership
- Outstanding Sustainable School or Partnership
- Outstanding ICT Learning Initiative or Partnership
- Healthy Eating Award
- Outstanding Teaching Resource of the Year
- Outstanding School Website of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Overall 2011 Outstanding School of the Year
Outstanding Special Needs School of the Year
This category is aimed at stand alone Special Needs schools - not special needs teams or individuals working within a conventional school. Any type of Special Needs School is eligible. In your submission explain all the innovative and successful things you have done, and why 2010 has been such a roaring success for you. As well as quantifiable evidence to support your case - for example improvements in attendance levels, staff retention, parent engagement, exam results, working with partners in the local or business community, green performance - we also want to look beyond the traditional methods of measurement. So we are interested in real innovation across the board. If you're simply doing what everyone does this probably won't be enough to win this category.
- Add this badge to your website.