The TES Schools Awards - Outstanding Sustainable School or Partnership
The Times Educational Supplement has launched its first ever Schools Awards for England and Wales. Celebrate the successes of your colleagues, stakeholders, suppliers and pupils by entering The TES Schools Awards.
- Outstanding Primary School of the Year
- Outstanding Secondary School of the Year
- Outstanding Special Needs School of the Year
- Outstanding Community Partnership Award
- Outstanding Leadership Team Award
- Outstanding Business Management Team Award
- Outstanding School Financial Team or Initiative
- Outstanding Literacy or Numeracy Initiative
- Outstanding Sporting Initiative or Partnership
- Outstanding Sustainable School or Partnership
- Outstanding ICT Learning Initiative or Partnership
- Healthy Eating Award
- Outstanding Teaching Resource of the Year
- Outstanding School Website of the Year
- Lifetime Achievement Award
- Overall 2011 Outstanding School of the Year
Outstanding Sustainable School or Partnership
How have you made your school more environmentally sound? This could involve improvements to the physical fabric of the building, or the fitting of new energy systems or controls. Alternatively your school may have embarked on a "green" campaign that has encouraged recycling, increasing natural habitats for wildlife or similar green initiatives. Please explain what you have achieved, the benefits that have been delivered, and the impact if more schools followed a similar path. The judges will also be keen to hear from school's that have teamed up with other organisations to help improve their environmental performance. Entries are welcome from schools themselves, or the organisations they have worked with.
- Add this badge to your website.