TES welcomes Green TV
Watch. Engage. Act.
GREEN.TV curates and hosts the world's largest collection of environmental videos.
Our films cover key topics ranging from climate change and renewable energy to wildlife and sustainability. All our films are available on our TES profile including short documentaries, inspirational campaigns, overseas development updates and weekly news round-ups. Learn about the issues and explore the solutions through our extensive library of inspirational films.
We are delighted to be a TES content partner. The TES team have been great to work with – setting up our channel was very straightforward and they supported the launch with fantastic promotion. We have had a very positive response from teachers who regularly use our videos as classroom resources.
Here are a few of our favourite videos:
A specially-commissioned animation featuring the voice of Stephen Merchant explaining, in simple terms, the state of our natural world, and our impacts on it.
In Africa, millions will suffer from climate change impacts on agriculture, water availability, ecosystem services and biodiversity. It's urgent for countries in the region to take action to reduce vulnerability and enhance local communities' capacity to adapt.
It took 50,000 litres to make your laptop. Three square feet of rainforest was destroyed in the process. Ecosystems disappeared. Think about recycled materials. Think about the planet.
One of four scenarios exploring what the world will be like for the fashion industry in 2025. A world of political collaboration and global trade. 'Slow fashion' is in vogue, and high street brands compete on sustainability credentials. People own fewer, but higher quality clothes.
Sri Lanka's national parks are home to some of the planet's most endangered wildlife and plants. But they're under constant threat from logging and agriculture. The key to their survival is carefully managed tourism.
Videos by topic
- (YEP!) is building young people's vocational skills, and inspiring them to become dedicated energy-savers through training and practical experience of energy management.
- Take a deep breath and imagine the oceans... Short Greenpeace documentary outlining the threats to our oceans and what can be done to restore their health.
- Part 2 of the Greenpeace documentary outlining the threats to our oceans and what can be done to restore their health.
- In Africa, millions will suffer from climate change impacts on agriculture, water availability, ecosystem services and biodiversity.
- In South East India an ingenious use of old motorbike tyres is helping the local economy. An artificial reef is created to form a new fishing ground and a new dive spot in the future.
- People have been living in the Outer Hebrides for about 8,000 years. Many people on these islands were fishermen but over-fishing has forced them to find new ways to make a living.
New videos are added every week so please check our profile regularly for the latest films.
Find out more about becoming a TES Content Partner