TES win a pair of VIP tickets to ‘Give It Up for Comic Relief’ competition. Terms and conditions
Terms and conditions
TES win a pair of VIP tickets to ‘Give It Up for Comic Relief’ competition.
1) The ”Promoter”, “Promotion” is run by TSL Education Ltd, 26 Red Lion Square, London WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom (“TSL”).
2) This Promotion is open to education professionals based in the UK and 18 years of age or over. We reserve the right to ask for proof that entrants are employed by an educational organisation in the UK.
3) Employees and agents of TSL, Comic Relief or any company connected with the production or distribution of a promotion or any of their associated companies are not eligible to take part in the applicable promotion, nor are their relatives or members of their families or households. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
4) Participants in this Promotion must share what their favourite Red Nose Day teaching resource downloaded from www.tesconnect.com/rednoseday is. This must be shared on Twitter and must include a link to the resource and the hashtag #tesrnd. Entries must be 140 characters or fewer.
5) Only one entry per person will be allowed. Any additional entries or entries not complying with these terms and conditions will be invalid.
6) There is 1 prize to be won. The prize is a pair of tickets to the ’Give It Up for Comic Relief’ gig on 6th March, plus a Meet and Greet with artists performing on the night. There are no alternative prizes or cash alternatives available, in whole or in part. The prize does not include transport or accommodation costs. The prize, together with venue details and arrival information, will be sent to the winner by post within 10 days of being contacted. Prizes are not transferable.
7) The best tweet will be selected based on quality as judged by a representative of TES, Comic Relief and an independent judge. Quality is defined as being clear about how the resource was used and/or why they liked it; unique and entertaining; and educationally relevant.
8) The competition will run from 1pm on 4th February 2013 until 11:59pm on 22nd February 2013.
9) The winning tweet will be selected by 25th February 2013.
10) By participating in the Promotion you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, and that the decision of the Promoter is final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. No correspondence regarding the winning tweet or the winner will be entered into.
11) The winner will be contacted by email within 3 days of the decision. If the winner cannot be contacted within 3 days of prize notification or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, the Promoter reserves the right to withdraw prize entitlement and award the prize to a reserve selected at the same time as the original in accordance with these terms & conditions.
12) Details of the prize winners' first name will be available for three months after the close of this Promotion by writing to the Promoter at the address below and stating the name and date of the Promotion.
13) By entering this competition you are allowing your name, twitter name and entry to be used for marketing and publicity purposes by TES, its associated companies and Comic Relief.
14) The Promoter and Comic Relief will use the entrants' entries and twitter names for the purpose of administering this Promotion and the provision of the prize. Your details will not be shared, transferred or sold to any third party.
16) The Promoter may disqualify entries from winning if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unfair or unlawful.
17) The Promoter may cancel the competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
18) The Promoter may amend these terms and conditions without notice, by posting changes to them on this website.
19) The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
20) To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter exclude all warranties and representations (whether express or implied), and all its liability (including without limitation for negligence) regarding this competition or the prizes (other than for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence) including without limitation all indirect or consequential loss or damages, loss of profit, or loss or damage to data.
21) This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law by English Courts.
Promoter: TSL Education Ltd, 26 Red Lion Square, London. WC1R 4HQ, United Kingdom
TES is a trademark of TSL Education Ltd.