#TESchat with Frank Cottrell Boyce
The award-winning author will be stopping by the TES offices to talk about a number of topics, including his books for children and his authorship of the Olympic opening ceremony.
Frank Cottrell Boyce - Video webchat
The award-winning author stopped by the TES offices to talk about a number of topics, including his books for children and his authorship of the Olympic opening ceremony.
- Read The Unforgotten Coat with your class and use this guide from Amnesty International to support follow-up discussion.
- A lovely scheme of work on Millions by Frank Cottrell Boyce, including differentiation tasks.
- A fun challenge booklet to encourage children to read.
- Help your pupils to write a book review with this step-by-step guide.
- A re-cap of London 2012 and previous Olympic Games.
Find out about all future TES video webchats