#TESchat - Speak up for school libraries - Monday 5 November,
Librarian Barbara Band joins us to talk about the campaign to make libraries a statutory requirement for schools.
Speak up for school libraries – video webchat
Librarian Barbara Band joined us to talk about the campaign to make libraries a statutory requirement for schools.
- These quotes about libraries and reading are accompanied by a guide to advocating library usage.
- A lovely guide for using an awards system to help pupils progress outside of the classroom.
- These library marker cards can be used to help students return books to the correct place on the shelves.
- This resource offers advice on using a local library to support the skills curriculum.
- A range of activities for pupils to complete whilst in the library.
Find out about all future TES video webchats