TESpro is the new weekly pull-out-and-keep magazine on teaching practice, designed to offer practical advice for teachers at every stage of their career.
- Pedagogy advice – an in-depth look at teaching practice that works, covering everything from ‘flipped learning’ to philosophy for children.
- Pathfinders – find out how schools and individual teachers around the world have tried to solve problems from low take-up of meals to sectarianism.
- Research – the latest findings on education in the UK and across the globe and how they could impact on your teaching.
- Behaviour – an exploration of young people’s behaviour (in its broadest sense) and practical advice for teachers facing problems in the classroom.
- Career clinic – a chance for teachers to put their career questions to experienced practitioners.
If you have ideas for any of these sections email TESpro@tes.co.uk
TESpro is available as a pull-out magazine inside the printed TES and in digital format to subscribers.