TEST-In the News Page
In the news this week
Seven water companies are imposing hosepipe bans from 5 April after two unusually dry winters left reservoirs, aquifers and rivers below normal levels. With water conservation measures at the forefront of people's minds, why not use our related resources to help your students learn how to be more water efficient at home.
- An engaging set of lessons and activities tackling the issue of water conservation.
- A colourful workbook for pupils to reflect on their own water consumption and how precious water is.
- Children enjoy being water saving detectives for the day as they discover how to conserve and limit their water use.
- A highly adaptable and visual resource to help learners understand water conservation, drinking water and water safety.
- These lessons are 'ready to go' ensuring students have plenty of activities to keep them thinking about water as a resource.
- Children explore the physical & economic reasons for water scarcity.
- Compare and contrast this story with a recent drought crisis that hit the South East United States.