Thank you to everyone who took part in our competition - over 15,000 resources were shared between January 27th and March 5th! Here are the winners...
Congratulations to Michelle Rathor (username Miss R) who has won a luxury, all-expenses paid holiday worth £3,500 for uploading the most quality resources during the competition.
"I'm over the moon about winning the prize! I cancelled all of my plans last weekend, so that I could make a new home at my PC to share all of the resources that I had set aside... and it has clearly paid off!
I've never really been one to let go of something once I have it in my sights, so I'm really, really delighted that I've won such an amazing prize for doing something that I think is entirely worthwhile and I genuinely hope that people will be able to use the lessons that I have uploaded to save them lots of time... because, if they can, then we're all winners.
TES is doing a brilliant job! Motivating people to share resources in this way is something great that is working in the favour of teachers... and we can't often say that with a smile on our face! So... now... I'll get all of my colleagues uploading in order to win the £4,000 for our school!
Every day between January 27th and March 5th we randomly selected one resource to win a pair of annual Cineworld cinema passes.
We gave away a grand total of 39 pairs of annual cinema passes. Find out who the most recent winners were...
Here are the top 10 most-downloaded resources between January 27th and March 5th. The creators of these resource each won a luxury hamper for two.
- Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs unit by katesamwell
- Electromagnetic (EM) Spectrum detectives by hopephilippa
- A Lesson judged “Outstanding” by Simon Forestiero
- Indicator Species Case Study Circus by michael1989
- Superhero Unit Individual Lesson Plans by mrwatt1
- Pancake Day PowerPoint – Jesus in the Desert by nataliedanvers
- The pancake song by pwilloughby3
- Makaton lesson and activities by cherry_pi
- Newspaper Report – The Jewellery Store Robbery by imwell
- Fantasy stories weekly plan lessons and activities by zara griffin
Please visit our Schools Challenge page for more information and updates.