Win a school building - FAQs
Win a school building competition – FAQs
1. Who can enter?
This competition is open to all primary, secondary and special schools in the UK, including academies and independent schools. Unfortunately this competition is not open to FE establishments.
2. How do we enter?
3. Who should submit our school's entry?
We suggest you nominate one member of staff to handle the competition’s administrative processes. Entries via agents or a third party is not permissible. Maximum one entry per school.
4. Who will judge our entry?
For more information about our judging panel please visit our judging panel page.
5. What criteria will the panel follow to shortlist a school?
For further information please visit the judging criteria page.
6. Will my entry be published online?
We reserve the right to publish any entry on the TES Connect website. Once the shortlisted schools are announced, the videos created by the schools will be published online for TES Connect members to view and vote for.
7. What is the date of announcement for shortlisted contestants and the winner?
The shortlisted contestants will be announced on 27 February 2014 and the winner will be announced on 8 May 2014.
8. What are we required to do if we are shortlisted?
Shortlisted schools will have to create a one minute video showing why they should win a new school building.
9. What happens after the announcement of the winner?
Once the winner has been announced, Clearspace Construction Ltd will contact the winner to confirm the winner’s chosen location and structure for the building. The construction will commence on site during the 2014 summer holiday.
Still need help? Get in touch with us at email@example.com