Win an all-expenses paid 'snow' or 'sun' holiday worth £3,500!
Thank you to everyone who took part in our competition. Here are the winners…
Thank you to everyone who took part in our competition between January 27th and March 5th. Here are the winners...
Take part in our new competition and you could win exclusive use of a private Spanish island for a week!
Congratulations to Michelle Rathor (username Miss R) who has won a luxury, all-expenses paid holiday worth £3,500 for uploading the most quality resources during the competition.
"I'm over the moon about winning the prize! I cancelled all of my plans last weekend, so that I could make a new home at my PC to share all of the resources that I had set aside... and it has clearly paid off!
I've never really been one to let go of something once I have it in my sights, so I'm really, really delighted that I've won such an amazing prize for doing something that I think is entirely worthwhile and I genuinely hope that people will be able to use the lessons that I have uploaded to save them lots of time... because, if they can, then we're all winners.
TES is doing a brilliant job! Motivating people to share resources in this way is something great that is working in the favour of teachers... and we can't often say that with a smile on our face! So... now... I'll get all of my colleagues uploading in order to win the £4,000 for our school!
Every day between January 27th and March 5th we randomly selected one resource to win a pair of annual Cineworld cinema passes.
We gave away a grand total of 39 pairs of annual cinema passes. Find out who the most recent winners were...
The creators of the top 10 most-downloaded resources between January 27th and March 5th each won a luxury hamper for two. Read the stories behind some of the resources.
- Harry and His Bucketful of Dinosaurs unit by katesamwell
- Electromagnetic (EM) Spectrum detectives by hopephilippa
- A Lesson judged "Outstanding" by Simon Forestiero
- Indicator Species Case Study Circus by michael1989
- Superhero Unit Individual Lesson Plans by mrwatt1
- Pancake Day PowerPoint – Jesus in the Desert by nataliedanvers
- The pancake song by pwilloughby3
- Makaton lesson and activities by cherry_pi
- Newspaper Report – The Jewellery Store Robbery by imwell
- Fantasy stories weekly plan lessons and activities by zara griffin
Please visit our Schools Challenge page for more information and updates.