(1401) PHYSICS AND JUNIOR SCIENCE TEACHER - FULLTIME TEMPORARY MATERNITY LEAVE POSITION - Greystanes
(1401) PHYSICS AND JUNIOR SCIENCE TEACHER - FULLTIME TEMPORARY MATERNITY LEAVE POSITION
Catholic Education Office of Parramatta in Parramatta
St Pauls Catholic College, Greystanes
Position status: Temporary/full-time
The Science teacher is the person who, by specialist knowledge, experience and commitment, educates students in the curriculum areas of Science (Stages 4, 5 and 6). The Science teacher assists the KLA Teaching and Learning Coordinators, Year Coordinators and College Executive in the implementation of College policy.
The Principal reserves he right to vary the duties of the position during the contractual period.
- An understanding of and a commitment to the mission of Catholic education.
- Experience in teaching Chemistry or qualified to teach Chemistry
- An educational vision in terms of effective teaching practices
- Demonstrated initiative, especially in relation to problem solving
- Proven skills in written and oral communications
Name: The Principal’s secretary
Phone: (02) 8868 3700
Send application to
The Principal’s Secretary
St Pauls Catholic College
PO Box 348
WENTWORTHVILLE NSW 2145
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” When Applying for this role.
Catholic Education Office Parramatta
Application closing date: 8/11/2013