2 x Full Time Temporary Teaching Positions (FTE 1.0) - WARREN
2 x Full Time Temporary Teaching Positions (FTE 1.0)
ST. MARY’S PARISH SCHOOL in WARREN
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for:
2 x Full Time Temporary Teaching Positions (FTE 1.0) for the 2014 school year (4th February 2014 – 19th December 2014)
- demonstrate a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and your current Parish community.
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school.
- display a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher with an ability to implement appropriate learning and assessment programs.
- exhibit a willingness to teach any class level from K-6.
- understand the nature of the 21st century learner including a capacity to effectively use technology to enhance student learning.
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
Applications should include the following:
- A letter of application, addressed to the Principal outlining suitability for the position.
- Written statements addressing the specified criteria (maximum two pages).
- Potential new workers to the Diocese need to complete an employment package along with the other aspects of the application.
- Applicants must also submit a personal and professional resume outlining their experience and suitability for the role with relevant examples of experience or study. It should also include the names of three (3) referees, one of whom must be your Parish Priest.
Interested applicants should apply in writing to:
Mr Paul Kelly
St Mary’s Parish School
PO Box 63
Warren NSW 2824
Ph: (02) 6847 4488; Fax: (02) 6847 3338
Applications are to be received by no later than 3.00 pm Monday 11th November 2013
The new Working with Children Check is required and can be accessed at www.newcheck.kids.nsw.gov.au.
St Mary’s and the Diocese of Wilcannia - Forbes is an equal opportunity employer.
ST. MARY’S PARISH
SCHOOL, WARREN The Educational Ministry of Our Lady of Perpetual Succour Parish, Warren
Phone: (02) 6847 4488 Fax: (02) 6847 3338
P.O Box 63, Warren NSW 2824
2 Lawson Street,Warren NSW 2824