2 x Full Time / Temporary Teaching Positions - Kyogle
2 x Full Time / Temporary Teaching Positions
St Brigid’s Primary School in Kyogle
Applications are invited from suitably qualified teachers for the following positions:
2 x Full Time / Temporary Teaching Positions for the 2014 school year
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, dedicated to providing quality teaching and learning in partnership with the parent community.
- knowledge of NSW Australian Curriculum, CLF and PLC would be an advantage.
- An interest in sport and boys’ education
- A sound understanding of RE Curriculum
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply in writing to:
St Brigid’s Primary School
PO Box 228, Kyogle NSW 2474
Ph: (02) 6632 1988; Fax: (02) 6632 2653
Applications to be received by 3.00pm, 20 September 2013
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role