2IC Assistant – Doncaster
2IC Assistant – Doncaster
Camp Australia in Doncaster
Time to take the next step in your childcare career? Create & deliver an engaging OSHC program and gain support and training at our Doncaster service
- Tailored Support and Training through our Professional development program
- Work with the leading OSHC provider in Australia
- Gain work life balance through our split shift system
Camp Australia values the importance of play based learning through our Outside School Care programs and we aim to recruit the best employees who are passionate about both the children and their education. Our partner school in Doncaster currently requires a Second in Charge Educator. This school is currently an International Baccalaureate Primary Years Programme (IB PYP) Candidate School with a focus on the development of the whole child as an inquirer, both in the classroom and in the world outside. At this service you will enjoy the use of multiple outdoor play areas and excellent facilities as well as the support of an experience coordinator so you can focus more on engaging with both parents and children in the service.
As a Second in Charge you will work closely with the coordinator to facilitate the daily running of the program. You will have a large involvement in program planning, staff training, building parent and school community relationships as well as support the team with the supervision of a range of activities from arts and craft to varying sports activities.
- Be available Monday to Friday (7 -9am & 2:30 – 6pm)
- Be Qualified or studying a relevant Diploma/Bachelor in Child care studies
- Hold a current Paid Employment Working with Children Check card
- Hold a Level 2 First Aid Certificate, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management
- Assist Coordinator with planning
- Build and manage parent and school community relationships
- Supervise games and activities
- Maintain positive experiences and activities for kids at your service
Camp Australia Culture & Benefits
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Child care experience through our tailored career development program, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits. Our focus is on building a family of motivated child care professionals who are growth oriented and looking to build on their child care experiences as the company grows.
How to apply:
For more information about Camp Australia and to apply online www.campaustralia.com.au/staff
For a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad
Close Date: 30th October 2013