Mundaring Christian College in Mundaring
Mundaring Christian College is a growing non-denominational College Pre-Kindergarten – Year 10 situated in the beautiful Hills area of Perth with an enrolment of 400 students. We are looking for a professional, dedicated Accounts Assistant to join our staﬀin Term One 2014, with training during Term Four 2013.
Reporting to the Business Manager and the Principal
- Assist in maintaining the TASS database in relation to Creditors
- Assist in liaising between Creditors and Administration and Staﬀwithin the College
- Carry out any data entry relating to the position as required
- Assist in Creditor payments
- Complete banking and purchasing duties as required
- Assist Business Manager with tasks as required
Assist in the Administration of the College as required
Essential (short written response)
- To have a personal commitment to the Lord Jesus Christ and be an active member of a Christian Church.
- To accept the Association’s Statement of Faith, Foundational Statements of Belief and Educational Objectives and be living a lifestyle consistent with these statements.
- Have sound interpersonal and communication skills and a conﬁdent, cordial and welcoming telephone manner.
- Be competent in the use of Microsoft products with good keyboard skills.
- Be competent in the use of oﬃce equipment.
- Have organisational ability to coordinate activities with utmost eﬃciency.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Be able to work as part of a team and build and maintain positive client and team relationships.
- Have a ﬂexible attitude with respect to working hours.
- Have diplomacy due to high levels of conﬁdentiality.
- Possess a driver’s licence.
Desirable (short written response)
- Experience in accounts and administration
- Experience in Christian Education
- Experience with TASS software
- Experience with Microsoft products
Expanded written response (no more than 150 words)
Please provide a brief statement that describes your qualiﬁcations and competence in each of the relevant subject areas for which you are applying.
Your application should consist of:
- Covering letter
- Copies of qualiﬁcations
- A statement addressing each of the selection criteria
- A completed application form (available on the College website)
- A copy of current Working With Children card
- A copy of current Police Clearance
Applications must be received electronically to email@example.com or in hard copy to the Principal of Mundaring Christian College, 1605 Walker Street, Mundaring WA 6073.
Please mark the envelope “Conﬁdential Application-Accounts Assistant”.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Mundaring Christian College
1605 Walker Street,
Mundaring WA 6073.
Closing Date: 1st November 2013