Acting Education Officer – Curriculum
Acting Education Officer - Curriculum
Catholic Education Services in Cairns
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Expressions of Interest are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this short term position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be registered or be eligible to register with the Queensland College of Teachers
- Have a high level of curriculum knowledge and skills;
- Have demonstrated capacity to work collaboratively within teams and school communities;
- Be experienced and competent user of digital technologies in both classroom and facilitation contexts;
- Have a capacity to plan, coordinate and deliver professional learning;
- Hold a current motor vehicle driver’s license and be able to travel within the diocese.
How to apply:
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad.
Catholic Education Services
PO Box 5296
Cairns QLD 4870
Phone: (07) 4050 9711
Fax: (07) 4031 6134
Closing Date: 30th September 2013