Admissions Officer - Junior School
Admissions Officer – Junior School
St Michael’s Grammar School in St Kilda
Full-time, Fixed Term Role
An opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and committed Admissions Officer to join our Admissions and Community Engagement team. This role is for you if you enjoy, and are good at, engaging with a diverse range of people within our school community.
You will be responsible for pre-commencement processes and for developing relationships with prospective and future parents/families/students in the Junior School. The role also involves undertaking the administrative tasks associated with enquiries, enrolment and communications.
The successful applicant will:
- Have at least five years demonstrated experience in a high level administrative, customer service based role.
- Present a professional, personable and knowledgeable image to prospective and existing parents.
- Demonstrate excellent phone manner, proven customer service skills and high level of communication.
- Demonstrate strong computer literacy and experience with database programs.
- Ideally possess knowledge of the education sector and its operation.
- Exercise ownership and a high concern for the quality of their own work, reflected in high attention to accuracy and detail.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to build rapport, provide guidance and assistance and interact effectively at all levels of the School.
- Have strong organisational skills with ability to plan and prioritise effectively.
- Be a creative and critical thinker with the ability to be flexible and adaptable with sound problem solving skills.
- Possess the ability to work autonomously and as part of a collaborative team.
This is a one year, fixed-term position to cover a staff member on parental leave, commencing mid December 2013.
There is an engaging culture at the School, based on the Schools values of dignity, respect, care and compassion. You will be a part of the School’s professional development programs; there is an active Staff Association and opportunities to participate in a wide variety of School activities. These opportunities make St Michael’s Grammar School a highly sought-after working environment. The School is centrally located and is close to public transport.
Please Quote “TES Australia” when responding to this ad.
St Michaels Grammar School
25 Chapel Street, St Kilda VIC 3182
T: +61 3 8530 3200
F: +61 3 9510 9392
Closing Date: 30th September 2013