After School Care Coordinator- Lorne
After School Care Coordinator
Camp Australia in Lorne
Location: Geelong & Great Ocean Road
Looking for the next step in your childcare career? Join the team at our fabulous program in Lorne and receive loads of hands on training.
Camp Australia is the nation’s leader after school care programs and we are now looking for the next leader to work our local primary school service in Lorne.
Our after school care program Lorne is a relatively small program but has lots of room to grow. We require a dedicated team player looking to grow their career in the childcare industry. This position will see you starting out as an assistant and trained into a coordinator role. The successful candidate will have a few weeks of hands on training with the current Coordinator to learn and develop a sound understanding of the role before taking on the role on your own next year!
About the Program
- Located in a Community Hall
- Lots and lots of space to work with – and lucky too because imaginative play is big with these kids
- Supportive and understanding school community
- Well stocked program with ample craft and sporting resources – the kids at this program crave the outdoors!
About the role of Coordinator
- Creating a program that is fun, exciting and meaningful to the kids
- Developing strong relationships with parents and the school community
- Deliver a service which is compliant with NQF regulations
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday (2:30pm – 6pm)
- Studying or completed Qualification in Children’s Services
- Have a real passion for working hands on with the children
- Hold an Employment Working with Children’s check card
- Have or be willing to obtain a Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Hold a level 2 First Aid certificate including CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificate
This role would be perfect for a ‘leader in the making’ and anyone willing to take the next step in their childcare career.
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Childcare experience though our tailored career development programs, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits.
Experience the difference with Camp Australia. Apply today OR for a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257.
Closing date: 12/12/2013