After School Care Coordinator- Mackay
After School Care Coordinator
Camp Australia in Mackay
We are proud to announce a new Camp Australia program in Mackay opening in Term 1 2014. Register your interest here.
We are seeking an experienced Before & After school care Coordinator to open a new Camp Australia program in Mackay. The service will begin operations Term 1 2014, however the right candidate will be trained and inducted over the holiday period (Dec-Jan) by our experienced staff at one of our already established nearby programs.
About the role of Coordinator
- Creating a program that is fun, exciting and meaningful to the kids
- Developing strong relationships with parents and the school community
- Deliver a service which is compliant with NQF regulations
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday (7am – 9am & 3pm – 6pm)
- Leading a team of dedicated childcare professionals
- Studying or completed Qualification in children’s services
- Have a real passion for working hands on with the children
- Hold a Paid Blue Card
- Have or be willing to obtain a Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Hold a level 2 First Aid certificate including CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificate
Why work with Camp Australia?
Children are the number 1 priority and your time will be spent with the kids - not grocery shopping or doing hours of administration.
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Childcare experience though our tailored career development programs, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits.
Experience the difference with Camp Australia. Apply today OR for a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257.
Closing date: 11/12/2013