After School Care Staff- Murray Bridge
After School Care Staff
Camp Australia in Murray Bridge
We are proud to announce a new Camp Australia program in Murray Bridge opening in Term 1 2014. Register your interest here.
We are seeking experienced Before & After school care staff to open a new Camp Australia program in Murray Bridge. The service will begin operations Term 1 2014, however the right candidate will be trained and inducted over the holiday period (Dec-Jan) by our experienced staff at one of our already established nearby programs.
About the role:
- Creating a program that is fun, exciting and meaningful to the kids
- Developing strong relationships with parents and the school community
- Deliver a service which is compliant with NQF regulations
- Hours of work are Monday to Friday (3.15pm – 6.30pm)
- Working with a team of dedicated childcare professionals
- Studying or completed Qualification in children’s services – Certificate III in OSHC or higher
- Have a real passion for working hands on with the children
- Hold a Working with Children Check card
- Have or be willing to obtain a Certified Supervisor Certificate
- Hold a level 2 First Aid certificate including CPR, Anaphylaxis and Asthma management certificate
Why work with Camp Australia?
Children are the number 1 priority and your time will be spent with the kids - not grocery shopping or doing hours of administration.
Camp Australia will provide you with a pathway to build on your Childcare experience though our tailored career development programs, great working conditions and benefits that range from flexible work hours to attractive salary benefits.
Experience the difference with Camp Australia. Apply today OR for a confidential discussion on this fantastic opportunity, please call our friendly recruitment team on 1300 665 257.
1731-1733 Malvern Rd, Glen Iris VIC
Closing Date: 11th December 2013