Assistant Coordinator – Kempsey
Saint Joseph’s After School and Vacation Care, Kempsey
Temporary/ Part Time
Saint Joseph’s After School and Vacation Care centre is a dynamic OSHC centre offering After School and Vacation care for up to 45 primary school age children.
The centre is now seeking a professional self-motivated person to take on the role of Assistant Coordinator.
It is essential that the preferred applicant will have:
- suitable experience and knowledge working with school age children,
- a Diploma in Children’s Services or similar qualifications,
- hold a Supervisor Certificate or have qualifications to enable applicant to obtain a Supervisor Certificate
- an ability to develop and prepare programs,
- literacy in technology,
- an ability to assist with day to day operations,
- a demonstrated knowledge of Quality Assurance (QA) and Work Health & Safety (WH&S) processes,
- team management skills
- excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
Saint Joseph’s After School and Vacation Care
P O Box 3150
West Kempsey, NSW, 2440
Fax: 02 6562 1371
Closing date: Friday 8th November 2013
Child Protection Legislation requires preferred applications to be subject to employment screening.
Saint Joseph’s After School and Vacation Care Service is an equal opportunity employer.
Please mention “TES AUSTRALIA” when applying for this role.
Catholic Education Office, Lismore