ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL GIRRAWEEN - K-6 CO-ED 395 STUDENTS
Assistant Principal Girraween - K-6 CO-ED 395 Students
St Anthony’s Primary School in Girraween
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 14/10/2013
The assistant principal is responsible to the principal and shares in the leadership of a nominated school community by supporting the principal and leadership team. The assistant principal exercises this responsibility by ensuring that the school delivers high quality contemporary learning and teaching for the community it serves which is embedded in the Catholic world view. It is a collaborative ministry of witness and service and part of the evangelising mission of the Church.
- A strong commitment to the Catholic faith in practice and lifestyle, witness and modelling
- Free from any impediment to full acceptance by the Church in lifestyle, witness and modelling.
- Demonstrated record of leading processes to improve student performance in Catholic schools
- Capacity to challenge and lead a school community that gives witness to the Catholic faith and its teaching and is aligned with the system strategic intent
- Minimum of four years professional qualification in education
- Substantial currency in Religious Education pedagogy and knowledge of Religious Education curriculum
- Attainment of a relevant Masters Qualification or commitment to complete within four years of appointment
- Demonstrated experience in leading contemporary learning theory and practice within the school
- Demonstrated commitment to ongoing professional learning and formation.
- Commitment to team and building relationships
Phone: (02) 9840 5606
Send application to
Catholic Education Office
Locked Bag 4
North Parramatta NSW 1750
When applying for this position please mention “TES AUSTRALIA”
Close Date: 14th October 2013