ASSISTANT PRINCIPAL – INGLEBURN
Holy Family Catholic Parish Primary School in INGLEBURN
The Director of Schools invites applications from suitably qualified and experienced personnel for the position of this leadership position commencing 28 January 2014.
The Assistant Principal exercises a unique professional relationship of support to the leadership of the Principal. The Assistant Principal works in partnership with the Principal to define, support and lead the mission of the school in the context of the contemporary Catholic Church.
Applicants will need to provide evidence of:
- A deep understanding and commitment to being an active Catholic engaged in the issues of our contemporary world.
- A deep understanding and commitment to the mission and purpose of a Catholic school within the broader evangelising mission of the Catholic Church.
- A well-articulated Catholic pedagogy and successful experience in creating an effective learning environment for staff and students.
- Personal qualities of empathy, compassion, discernment and sound judgement.
- Highly developed inter-personal skills and a commitment to working collaboratively.
- The ability to give and receive constructive feedback and to negotiate and resolve conflict.
- A commitment to ongoing personal and professional learning.
To receive an application package contact Paula Vera by email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=Apply for Role TES Australia at the Catholic Education Office or on 02 4253 0957. To discuss your application contact Carolyn Hadley, Head of Human Resource Services, on 02 4253 0952. Applicants will be required to provide three referees, including their current employer and their Parish Priest.
For Employment Information Package and application forms, please go to: http://www.dow.catholic.edu.au/employment_Forms.htm?site=aus
Closing date: 6th September 2013