ASSISTANT REC COORDINATOR (1 POINT POSITION)- Llandilo
Assistant REC Coordinator (1 Point Position)
Xavier College, Llandilo
Commencing: Term 1, 2014
Position status: Permanent/full-time
Application closing date: 15/11/2013
Xavier College is a co-educational Catholic High School offering an educational experience modelled on the life of St Francis Xavier; an experience highlighted by caring, understanding, respect and personal achievement, firmly grounded in the Catholic Ethos.
In 2014, Xavier will introduce a BYOD model, commencing with Year 7. It is committed to the philosophy and practice of mixed ability classes 7 - 10 and is developing programming in line with the Wiggins and McTighe’s Understanding by Design framework. Xavier is a school embracing change and innovative pedagogy. It offers its teachers and students opportunities for personal growth and success.
- A passion and commitment to the Teaching of Religious Education.
- A strong commitment to the Catholic ethos.
- Understanding and appreciation of programming using UBD framework.
- Experience in teaching Religious Education including Senior Studies of Religion.
- Experience in organising and leading liturgies, reflection days and senior retreats.
- Experience in assistance of extending the prayer life of the college.
- Religious Education Post Graduate qualifications.
- In your application please address the above criteria.
Name: Tricia Maidens
Phone: (02) 4777 0900
Send application to
Please email your application to the above email address.